Beautiful Casement & Awning Windows in Greater New Jersey, Delaware & Philadelphia
Awning and casement windows make great additions to any home. Both provide excellent ventilation and lighting, as well as improve the appearance of the property. However, one type might fit your preferences over the other. To know which type of window suits your situation better, let’s take a closer look at their unique features and advantages.
Awning windows don’t look like traditional window styles because their hinges are located on the top. This design allows them to pivot upward, making them look like an awning — hence the name. They feature weathertight construction to protect your property against moisture damage, so they make the perfect additions to rooms like the bathroom and laundry room.Read More
Because of how they operate, you’ll receive maximum ventilation without compromising your privacy. Plus, newer awning windows can be installed in any area and add a contemporary look to your home.
If you prefer a window replacement you can crank outward, a casement window is a great alternative. Like the awning window, this window type is easy to operate but uses single-lever latches or tandem latches. Some models are even fitted with automatic openers.
You’ll also find a casement window that fits your property’s aesthetic. They come in an array of colors and sizes, as well as the following design features:
- Colonial grill. Perfect for those who love the classical window look that’s so popular in Old City Philadelphia and other nearby areas.
- Prairie grill. Recalling the design seen in many country homes, a prairie grill could look fantastic anywhere in the Tri-state area.
- Top-down grill. Opening from top to bottom instead of from side to side, top-down grills are both beautiful and easy to clean.
- French. If rustic and European is more to your taste, our team at Cosello Construction is sure to have precisely what you’re looking for!
- Flat-top. A popular choice for traditional homes, our range of flat-top windows look amazing with all kinds of home decor styles.
- Pushout. Pushout windows are both easy to operate and simple to clean, an excellent choice for folks who love keeping the windows open during the warmer months.
Find the Best Windows at Cosello Construction
If you think awning or casement (or both) windows fit perfectly into your home, contact Cosello Construction. We’re proud dealers and distributors of high-quality and well-known window lines and window replacements for Philadelphia, as well as Bucks, Mercer, Burlington, and Camden Counties in NJ and PA.
Our window specialists will guide you through our options and help you choose which ones fit your needs and budget. Once you’ve made your pick, we’ll send our technicians to deliver and install them for you. Letting us handle the installation ensures that the windows are perfectly in place and won’t encounter damage during the procedure.
Give us a call today for a free estimate. Our services are available to properties in Greater New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia, as well as Mercer, Bucks, Camden, and Burlington Counties in PA and NJ.